Anderson Elementary School Murals

Welcome to Anderson Elementary School,, school main entrance

Here are the final products following up from the precious blog post.  Anderson Elementary School looks so different now that its painted in a soft butter yellow and colorful murals.
We had about 60 volunteers and 5 hours to paint that day.
Awesome, and satisfying after all the planning, 
tracing, scanning, and drawing.  It was worth it, the principal was so blessed.

Kindergarten Area
Little Tikes Can Fly!  Design Collab: Janice Chau and Avery Ota
6' by 7'
 These two murals are special.  They can be seen from the Metro Blue Line between Rosa Parks/WIllimington stop and Compton stop.  
Little Tikes Can Fly!  Design Collab: Janice Chau and Avery Ota
6' by 7'

I Know I Can!  35' by 7 '

I know I can... be a judge, a graduate, an officer!

I know I can...be an artist, a hair stylist!

I know I can....be a dentist, doctor, contractor/engineer, business executive!

I know I can be a musician, and a dancer.

I know I can...be a baker or a cook!
Fifth Grade Area
New Horizons, Design by Adele Nieves, art direction Janice Chau
40' by 7'

New Horizons, Design: Adele Nieves, art direction: Janice Chau
15' by 7'

A Kite's Dream,, 60' by 7'



To read about what I was experiencing, my other blog, click here:  The After Glow
Website: janicemchau.carbonmade.com

Comments

  1. wow janice! it looks so fun with color, and in daylight haha. Great job! Thanks for the credit too, but you don't have to put my name in for the first plane, that was all you!! ^^;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Roosevelt Middle School: Compton Initiative Workday

Pin the Wattle on the Turkey

Centerpieces for Samodi Wedding 11/1712