Pin the Wattle on the Turkey

Pin the Wattle on the Turkey Game Poster, 2' by 3', digital illustration

I was asked to do poster for a game for a preschool in Cerritos, CA.back in November 2011.
They wanted something that was a spin off of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.  BUT...since it was Thanksgiving they wanted a turkey.  At first we were thinking of tail feathers; it was a better concept that it was the wattle.  It is silly, and different.

I chose to use modern autumn palette.  I wanted the poster to look friendly, subtle, refreshing, and clean.  I've seen several fun cartoon turkeys, but it was a bit much.  This is what I was able to come up with.  The poster is 24" by 36"  and in full color.

The kids really enjoyed the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roosevelt Middle School: Compton Initiative Workday

#4. Deep Blue