HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone! It's 2013, and I know that it will be an epic year. Technically 3 years into the business of illustration and graphic design, yet again 2013 will be a HUGE transition year for jayemmsee studios. World Go Blue Album Art Photography by Garrick Fujii Meet Alfa , I've blogged about her before ( Alfa Music Splash Page ) , but this ones extra special. SHE IS FINALLY RELEASING HER 5th album!!! Due out on January 31st, 2012. available at Upcoming gig: Alfa @ Bar Lubistch and Kawehi LIVE LOOPING!! (Kawehi's awesome too!) Tuesday January 15th, 2013, 9 PM at Bar Lubitsch. Cover is $8.00 if you guys would like a taste of World Go Blue. RSVP here: event page THE CONCEPT behind WORLD GO BLUE In the beginning of 2012, it was just a thought and she mentioned "would you create my album cover?" Midway through the year, it became a reality with the Kickstarter Splash Page project and again I was very humbled tha...
Comments
Post a Comment